terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2020

Letter to Myself.

Dear Future Me,

Currently, I am living in Germany. It has never been easy moving abroad. In the beginning, I was shocked by the hospitality of German people, those who crossed my path. Some of them were really rude. Moving abroad is not easy even more when you don´t know the language of the country.

Apart from all these experiences, I am truly grateful for being alive. I do not regret taking this decision of moving abroad. I hope in the future by the time you are reading this letter you can fulfill all your goals, your short term goals, and your long terms goals.

At the end of October, last year I got a job at Smunch as a logistical. Smunch is a start-up company, the dominant language spoken in the workplace is English.  Things were going well so far and I was really enjoying my coworkers. My supervisor always looks for new ways to enhance the environment.  and make everyone comfortable. 

It is 2020 already. The year 2020 did not start with a good vibe because of personal issues and also Pandemic COVID 19. All the countries are in quarantine which means all the companies are in lockdown.

As I said above, I am happy that I am alive and healthy. Lockdown time is not pleasant because of the limitations. You have nowhere to go and you can't even diversify your plan that much. 

Therefore, many plans are rescheduled. Certainly,  Things get harder when you don't get income the way you used to. On the other hand, I am very hopeful that in the future, things will change for the better.

My short goal after this lockdown is to start a german class and got at least a B2 level. I want to do this because I would like to get a better job. The main reason I want to do this is to improve my skills and develop new competencies.

My middle-term goal is to buy a new house in my country which includes 3 bedrooms, living room, bathroom, balcony, and garage. I specifically would like to buy a house that my family can live and be happy. The reason that I want to do this is to support the members of my family throughout their lives. First of all, when this lockdown finishes I will need a job that I can receive at least 900eur liquid per month. Also, my desire is to put aside 300eur which can help me to give a deposit.


My long term goal is to develop and hone my creative skills so I can start working as a digital marketer. The main reason that I want to do this is that my partner and I want to have our own company providing services for people that can make their houses perfect. A home where everyone feels superb.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário